Friday, September 14, 2018

Review on Good Vibes Brightening Face Mask

Hello blooming people out there!!!

Let me start with a riddle - 'I stay on your face for sometime and after I am gone, you end up looking fresh'.
Can you guess the product?
Yes!! You are right. Face Masks :)
Today I am going to review Good Vibes Brightening Face Mask.
Lets get started.

Price and Packaging :

Priced at INR 225 for 50gm (Maximum time it is available on offer. I got it for INR169)
It comes in a dark brown glass jar with a sturdy golden color cap. The jar feels quite heavy and it does look luxurious.

Claims by the Product :

  • Removes impurities from skin
  • Leaves skin bright and glowing
  • Rejuvenated dull and tired skin

My experience with the product :

Let me start with the main ingredients of the product which includes Kaolin, Liquirice Extract and water melon extract. It is completely organic in nature. It is white in color which feels super smooth on skin.
I use it twice a week. I basically scrub my face with my favorite exfoliator i.e. Biotique Bio Papaya Tan removal scrub. After that I apply toner and then a thick layer of Good Vibes Brightening Face mask.
I keep it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with clean water and it comes off really easy.
Coming to the claims of the product, it does rejuvenate my skin and my skin looks super clean and fresh. But I didn't notice any bright and glowing effect as it claims.

Pros of Good Vibes Brightening Face Pack:

  • Rejuvenates skin nicely
  • Makes skin super clean
  • Easy to apply and take off
  • Completely organic and totally chemical free
  • Affordable

Cons of Good Vibes Brightening Face Pack:

  • Odour can irritate sensitive nose
  • Does not brighten up the skin
  • Availability can be an issue

Overall Rating : 4/5

Link to buy Good Vibes Brightening Face Pack : 

Purplle.com

If you ever try this product please do come and leave a comment below and share your experience. It will mean a lot to me. 😊

3 comments:

  1. Main GOOD VIBES BRIGHTNING FACE MASK kuch dinose use kar rahi hoon. 4/5 days aply kia. Yes ye skin ko soft karta hein but abhi tak brighten kuch v nahi hua... revws dekh kar kharida maine ye. Waha to bohot accha accha rvws dekha. To maine 100gm ka order kia. But pata nahi kitna kam karta hein ye. Abhi tak kuch v fark nahi dekha. So main khush nahi hoon. Isse accha to multani mitti and other DIY face masks accha kam karta heinπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. dust mask

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog is really very well and keep nice collection of data.You are doing a great job, good luck for the upcoming blogs. Use our Lifting Mask that envelops the skin in a fortifying elixir for youthful-looking skin. Enriched with Vitamins for a smoothing action, it reduces redness, revitalizes, and firms and lifts the skin.

    ReplyDelete