Saturday, August 25, 2018

Review on Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Cares and Protects

Hello Everyone
Maneuvering flat iron, hair dryer, hot air brush etc. has become one of the essential part of our lives now a days. Everybody wants to have perfect hair each day. But every rose has its thorns.
So, here I am reviewing one of the very important product which should be, I cannot emphasize more, should be included in our hair care routine.
It is Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Cares and Protects. It is a Total Repair Heat Protection Spray.
See my very honest review below.

Price and Packaging :
It retails for INR 550 for 200ml of the product.
It comes in a golden color bottle which has a spray nozzle in it. The spray is not that fine to be honest. You really have to put a lot of effort when it comes to spreading the product though out hair strand.



Claims by the product :

  • Heat protection up to 220 degrees Celsius
  • Smoothing & Frizz-Reduction up to 24 hours
  • Protection from moisture loss

What I feel about the product?

This is my first ever heat protection mist. I do have curly and a bit frizzy hair, which leads to use of flat iron so much. I have to confess that in due time it has made the texture of my hair thin and rough. When I first received this product, it took me a while to figure out how to open the nozzle. Its a bit tricky to open it.
Coming to the usage part of it, it is said in the direction that once your hair is completely dried out then spray it evenly on your hair and go ahead with the heating tool.
I have been using it for 3-4 weeks now and I am really happy with what it does to my hair. After spraying this when I use the flat iron, hair becomes straight quickly and also frizz free. There is no static energy or anything in the hair. My hair do feel more voluminous.

Pros of  Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Cares and Protects :
  • Does make hair frizz free
  • Protect hair from heat
  • Adds volume to hair
  • Usage of heating tool becomes easy
  • Pleasant smell
  • Very safe for daily use
  • Affordable
Cons of  Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Cares and Protects :
  • Spray nozzle does not dispense the product smoothly
  • Not at all travel friendly
  • Contains Paraben
Overall rating  : 4/5

Links to buy the above mentioned product :


From Nykaa.com
From Amazon.in
From Purplle.com
From Flipkart.com



No comments:

Post a Comment